Friday, 28 March 2008
LARRY T & THE FAMILY - I'M MOVIN ON
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
its my turn to post some music from my collection.i have been collecting soul jazz and funk for over 30 years. 90% is vinyl and this is what i shall be sharing with you. promoting the lost gems.
71 comments:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103015770/larryt_pt1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/103014846/larryt_pt_2.rar.html
two parts to this lp..just to let you know i have shut about 50 people out of the blog so far
just a reminder ..dont forget this is a participation blog..where the idea is you take and you leave a message
or comment..the more comments the more music..but becarefull if you take 2.lps without leaving a comment ..your out.
I dont want to go invite only..so
i hope you understand the new style in sharing i give to you and you make a comment..or take 2 lps with out a comment and your out..
i call it feed back..the more comments i get makes me want to share more..understandable realy..
Great post, thanks!
you are putting out some damn raraties. many thanks paros
hey paros,
i think your being more than fair!
all blogs should go down this route m8!
YOU do the graft after all!
BRILLIANT rare album m8
BIG THANKS!
Thanks paros, for Larry T.
You post so much good music.
Hope you going on, to do so.
Fantastic blog.
Keep the funk alive
Never heard of this. Soo nice to be able to explore music that passed you by at the time of it's release mow, 30 years later.
Wicked share. Thank you.
thanks for the share! never heard of this one
Wow! This post is truly amazing. How deep do your crates go--the mind boggles!
Thanks
Fantastic rare post Paros, thanks so much for sharing this, been on my wants list for some time. Keep up the great work.
Never heard of this artist.
Look forward to playing it tomorrow.
Many thanks for posting it.
New to me. Thanks
i fully agree with your policy its only right people give soem kind of feedback especially with all tehis great msuic you are going us many many thx bro keep up good work
YES! Thank you so much for uploading this, man - I am too grateful for words. Best soul/funk music blog around
-Josh
So many new releases in so little time. Yummy.
Also, the policy is completely fair. It's your blog, you decide what you want to do with it.
Keep it up!
Wow. Paros. You keep coming with the super rare LPs. Im convinced you neet change your site to "fromthesheds" because you must have more than one shed full of music. Unless it's an extremely large shed. Thanks for the Love and Effort put into this.
Another nice addition to my ever expanding harddrive.
thanks a lot
thanks for the post!
Thank you. A-1 is refined very much, and is fashionable.
Amazing Bay Area jammer. This thing keeps growing on me over time.
Looking forward to this Bay Area funk. You have stuff that I have seen nowhere else. Keep up the excellent work!
Very interesting upload, cheers
Amazing Blog thanks for the music love it all!! big ups
Very nice stuff!
My first download from your blog!
And if this is anything to go by, i'm sure i'll be back for more!
Really lookin forward to this one. Thanks for all the great shares.
Respect
keviekev
WOW THIS IS A RARE JOINT...
THX ALOT!!!
as always, private press uploads are unbeatable.
Thanks again!! I've seen this one on ebay a few times and have always been curious. Can't wait to check it out!!
I'm not sure but but for some reason my eyes lit up when I saw this post. I must have been wanting it but I can't remember. Senility is setting in fast! Anyway, THANKS!...I think..:)
thanks for thoses post mate. great quality.
Fine do it yourself release, Paros. Great share of funkiness and jazziness. Keep it up man.
Groovy Emmanuel
nice LP ... Dr Ok over at "ANDITDONTSTOP" posted it a while back... thanks for the share man!
thanks!
Thanks.Rara share.Love it
amazing and very cool post !!
Thanks for sharing such treasures
this is a great one!! thanks
amazing!! thank you paros, this album is great!
hi there !
cool album it seems...
thanks a million, been looking for this a long time!!!!
i've seen this somewhere before. put it on some mental list and now here it is. thanks again.
a friend just sent me a link saying i gotta hear this. i think i'll have to scope out your blog some more. looks good! thanks!
thank you!
thanks for the album! unfortunately the meaning of your english is sometimes pretty obscure, but i think i may have understood the main thing :)
longlife to tunesfromthe !
I'll be interested to check this one out.
hi,thanks you very much for this ,i'm looking for it for a long time, best regards and have a good time
nice...a chance to hear calvin keys. always interested in hearing more of him.
Thank you!
nice guitar all over the lp!!
thanks fam!
muchas gracias mang you hit gold
Funky cover, hope the tunes are too!
Thanks
AWESOME!!! So heavy, so heavy...
great lp
Funk Ain't Being Funky !!!
thanx, shed
ooh wee
any private press his welcome keep up the good work !
many thanks
Thank for tha sivuca...never knew this came on a 12".
cool
cool........great LP
I've been lookin for this album forever. Fantastic Stuff! Thanks.
Trag
Hey Paros,
It's been a few weeks since I stopped by the shed. Good to see you're still doing your thing and thriving. This album caught my eye, though I hadn't heard of it. I'm curious to give it a spin -- and judging by the comments, I think I'm in for a treat. Thanks.
Curious about this one!
Hi Paros,
The word 'rare' makes this record sound common! It's beyond rare. Thanks so much for sharing; I wish I could say I was searching for this. Keep unearthing the incredible sounds.
Lots of Love and Peace,
Jerome
Hi Paros,
This may sound silly. Here is my thank you for Part 2 of Larry T., just in case. Thank you again for everything,
Peace, Jerome
yes yse yes too much for me to handle
Thanks for sharing treasures from some obviously deep crates!
Unique. Thanks!
Paros, this is beyond supafly!
been looking for this one dope
nice
Post a Comment