Friday, 7 March 2008

ANGELA BOFILL - ANGEL OF THE NIGHT


This was a request..this is my favorite album by Angela..produced by Dave grusin and Larry rosen
from 1979 on arp arista usa. strong album no duff tracks with a excellent version of people make the world go round and my favorite the voyage.
features Patti Austin Gwen Guthrie and Vivian cherry on background vocals and i count 25 musicians..Dave grusin plays on all tracks and Larry plays the wood block on people make the world go round..it doesn't say if it was on 8 track stereo tape but its in the comments @320.
a comment would be nice.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/97794030/angela_bofill_-_angel_of_the_night_3

20.rar.html

Anonymous said...

Hey Paros,

Great blog man. keep up the great posts, especially like your single compilations - Jesse James, an all time classic !

Anonymous said...

another great gem! add your blog in my side bar enjoy music emailme for the invite ciao Paros

AMM said...

hi paros,
can you complete the end of the link please m8?
would really like this album!
many thanks

AMM said...

oops!
sorry!
missed the end of link!
many thanks!

modernist02 said...

Thx man!!!! I'm the one who posted the request! here's a gift 4 you:
www.myspace.com/nawfel1985

the song sexydelic sounds like an early 80's funk production with a funny voice!

give me your impression about it!

keep on groovin'!!!!

modernist02

zapp4miles said...

Hey Man! Nice blog you got here. Smooth sent me here & I love your work.

Cheers

Zapp

XS Gonzo said...

Can you repost Angela Bofill Angel of the Night. The link won't work. I can't read it all to copy and paste. Thank you. Very nice blog and great stuff.

analog6 said...

Much appreciated. I don't think this one was on 8-track either, but I damn sure was pushin' it on cassette back in the day...

Anonymous said...

You blogs is a great work. This is one good album of Angela B.

Anonymous said...

Without a dobut one of the best Grusin/Rosen productions ever, Angie is singing her heart out. Again many thanks, this site is awesome. It is heartbreaking to know that with her strokes that she may never sing again. Makes one appreciate what talent there was at that time.....

Anonymous said...

WOW! I haven't seen/heard this in a long time. Thank you so much!

XS Gonzo said...

Can someone please post the link once again. The end was left off and I can't seem to find the link. Yes this was a great album and I enjoyed her first one Angie very much as well. She has fallen on hard times lately, so if one is inclined to, please mention her in your prayers.
You can email me directly if you have a complete link.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

the link is ok copy all and it works dont forget to copy the
20.rar.html aswell...

XS Gonzo said...

Thank you. I am sorry, but I still can't get it. I copied and it says file
not found. If you could copy and send to me in email it would be greatly
appreciated. If I am asking too much, please forgive me. I do not want to
offend anyone

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/97794030/angela_bofill_-_angel_of_the_night_320.rar.html


this is the same link and it works iv checked...

XS Gonzo said...

Thank you so much! I finally got it. I have heard Angela is in a rehab center near where I live. Maybe someday I can meet her.
Thanks again.

jaguar said...

Great LP from a great singer.

Excellent blog.

Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

keep it comin' paros.
been lookin for angela bofill tracks for a while. big ups! :)

Anonymous said...

hey, the guy is right. your link doesn't work. it's useless. kindly
re-up. thanx, anyway.

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/97794030/angela_bofill_-_angel_of_the_night_320.rar.html


the link works i have checked it.
3 april..21.00hrs

Anonymous said...

Tank you so much ... this album is wonderfull ... tanks .. :- )))

Bobby80s said...

oh god, dude, this is a MAJESTIC post, superb

i haven't heard any of her 70s stuff so far, so many, many thanks on this one!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for this.

Anonymous said...

I dont know this artist, but Dave Grusin is a grant of quality. Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

Thanks, this is a really enjoyable album!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the angela bofill album. My kind of music. This is doc danny of the philippines.

Anonymous said...

love

Anonymous said...

Thank you - great album!

R.Jim said...

people make the world go round has been a favorite upon first hearing it on a kelvin brown mix for his odd numbers series. greatfully

Andy said...

A gem,thanks

ET said...

Excellent Gem!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!

charles darwin said...

Cheers for this,I've heard a lot of good versions of people make the world go round so if you say its good then im willing to follow your advice