Tuesday, 8 April 2008
THE FACTS OF LIFE A MATTER OF FACT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
its my turn to post some music from my collection.i have been collecting soul jazz and funk for over 30 years. 90% is vinyl and this is what i shall be sharing with you. promoting the lost gems.
62 comments:
warning if you are about to download your third LP. and you have not left a comment.. you will most likely have your ip address blocked from this blog.I dont want to go invite only..so
i hope you understand the new style in sharing i give to you and you make a comment..or take 2 lps with out a comment and your out..
i call it feed back..the more comments i get makes me want to share more..understandable realy..
http://rapidshare.com/files/105100369/factsoflifeamatteroffact320.rar.html
Thanks,
John
Thanks a lot for this rip.
Haven't been able to find it in a loooong time! Keep it up.
I can remember how great the 45's were in the 70's! Really looking forward to hearing the album.
Thanks, Paros
I never knew Millie produced other acts! Thanks!
thanks for the up!
Hmmmm....Not fimilar. Can't wait to hear it.
another great album
thanks
incredible ! Millie Jackson producer ??
Thank you so much for posting the album from this group.It's marvellous.
Keep the funk alive
thanks!
millie's production is '75 "gospel truth". after this group "fact of Life" name change.
'77 sometimes
'78 Matter of fact
....two albums.
First album ('77) is greater more than second album!!
Gene Davis is Tyron Davis's sister.
chuck carter is great southern soul singer. some single is soulfull.
Great LP.
Many thanks for posting
Vielen Dank! Gruesse from Germany
Now, that's what kept soul strong and solid in the seventies. Feel so good. Thx paros, that was really nice.
Groovy Emmanuel
I take it!
thanks let's see if Millie produces as well as she sings
Fantastic! Thanks :)
I have the album before this
Thank you for sharing.
Thanks again. Great collection on here.
Thx again, for the even better album from FOL.But both are extremely good.
Keep the funk alive
Thanks for putting up this record. Keep the soul/funk/rnb alive! Yeah!!
Thanks for posting these records, it is greatly appreciated.
This LP is great!
i have never heard the facts of life albums but i sure am curious thank you very much
Very apreciated.Thank you again.
thank you.Great.
Actually heard this before. Great music. Nice rip Thank you
Thanks!!!keep it up
-(nelzelcapitan)
Another great LP posted. Good work !
Thanks fo this whole Series. Looks Great
Cheers...pretty rare album ?
Very Much Appreciated Paros
They were a great vocal group. I haven't got this one in my collection, so thanks for sharing.
i remember this...u bringin back memories thanksssss
This is some top of the line stuff! Thanks for sharing this!!
another group that I overlooked thank you so much for the share.
I must be late to the dance as usual. The link is not working. If it can be fixed it would be appreciated. If not I understand, thanks for all your efforts
I feel pretty dumb right now. Link is absolutely fine. It's the dummy who is trying to copy the link incorrectly that is dead. Thanks again for all your work. Sorry to alarm you unecessarily. I will someday learn how to work these things called computers.
I've been sleepin' big time!
This is one of the best blogs ever!
Thanks again!
good looks
I can't tell you how great it is to see this again! My mother had this on vinyl back in the day and I remember her playing it to death. I have been looking for it on CD for years to suprise her with but I don't think it ever received a formal reissue (sigh*).
Shame you can't buy what's not available to buy in the first place. Still, A great album. The main thing that really stuck in my memory of this album was a heated argument between a man and his lady and Millie came in and set everybody str8 in a way that only she can! Good stuff for any MJ fans
great album...many thanks!
This is a new one on me, but the elements look right. Can't wait to give it a "spin"...
much love
great lp...loving it.
I didn't know Millie Jackson was producing! Thank you!
Tried to d/load this and link is dead. sigh!!
again musicmeiho..the link is ok its you thats not working ok...try to copy all of the link then paste.
thankz 4 dis joint here ....MILLIE JACKSON GOT HER PRODUCER HAT ON hahahahaha.....GOODLOOKIN
never heard them, cheers.
Thanks
Thank you very much.
fact is life in one soulo show great sounds
would really like some more info on this one
Havent seen this one, look foward to the eartgasm!
I like them alot!!!
real music!!!
I liked their other album so much that I had to come back for this one too --- thank you for posting another group I was totally unaware of!!!
Sweet. Thank you very much!
Great LP, Thank you so much
Nice Album Yet Again,Thanks.
Post a Comment